Create a new account
Please note that after registration, your account needs to be manually activated by an admin. This can take one or two days. You will receive an email when you can log in.
Already have an account? Then please sign in.
Erebos Collaborative Research Environment (ECRE) at AIP
You have to fill out the login form and agree to the Usage Policy, even if you are to renew your account
Usage Policy for the ECRE
- During the last decade the ECRE has been organised by the AIP cosmology group to support their scientific work.
If the user is not a member of the AIP, the ECRE facility is available to them exclusively for active collaborative work with one or more AIP members.
- Any non-AIP user must name an AIP cosmology group member with whom they are actively collaborating.
- Such collaborations will require approval by the ECRE administrators.
The ECRE is provided exclusively for scientific work.
- Use of the ECRE for private purposes is not permitted.
- Use of the ECRE for commercial purposes is not permitted.
- Use of the ECRE for illegal purposes is not permitted.
- Any violations of these terms will result in immediate suspension of the account without recourse.
Data Storage Policy for the ECRE
Although the administrators will strive to ensure unfettered access to ECRE
- No guarantee is provided that data are not accidentally deleted or overwritten or lost due to technical failure.
- Neither the AIP, the AIP cosmology group nor the ECRE administrators shall be held responsible for any data loss nor for the content or the integrity of data stored on ECRE.
- No guarantee is provided that login is available at all times.
- The ECRE should not be used as a data backup facility.
If an account is slated for suspension the user will receive a notification from the administrators.
- The user will be given a limited time period during which they will be expected to copy any important data. After this time, the data will be deleted as a rule.
- In exceptional cases the data may be kept. Such a decision is up to the discretion of the administrators.